Assistant Manager, food pub with rooms
Assistant Manager wanted for this food lead country pub, with boutique bed and breakfast accommodation a short drive from Stratford on Avon.
The venue is over 500 years old and is popular with locals as well as the many visitors to the area. They have a great menu, all made fresh on site, modern pub classics and daily specials. They also cater for a variety of small events in the private dining room. With a beautiful garden this is a bustling place in the summer.
As Assistant Manager you will work closely with the Manager on site, and support them in all areas of the business.
As an Assistant Manager in this thriving pub you will:
- Need similar experience in a previous role
- Have excellent people management skills
- Be able to communicate and motivate team members
- Essential to have a 'Can do' attitude
- Innovative and willing to put across ideas to create the best service for our customers
Candidates must have a great team focus along with the ability to create a warm and welcoming customer experience.
As part of a leading brewery this role can offer excellent career opportunities and personal development.
Salary up to 25k depending on experience. Transport will be essential for this position.