Area Manager for a Microbrewery - Cardiff to London 60/70k
Area Manager for a Microbrewery – Cardiff to London 60/70k
Salary: up to £60,000 - £70,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Area manager/Operations manager to take up an exciting new role, with an Award-winning Microbrewery, this role would suit someone with a proven background in multi-site Management and a real passion for Ales/Craft Beers and all things pubs, but with a great food offering. Be part of a great team where you can go in and have an input, making key decisions, exciting role. (Overseeing 5 sites and growing)
A bit about the role…
- You will be an experienced multi-site manager, a keen people manager who thrives for results and achieving targets!
- Contribute to the selection, appointment, induction and training of managers
- Conduct monthly General Manager’s meetings focusing upon agreed goals and by ensuring that essential information is provided on a timely basis.
- To motivate, coach, counsel and, if necessary, discipline the Managers in order to achieve the standards of performance
- To carry out regular visits, both announced and unannounced, in order to audit compliance with legislative and Company requirements and to monitor customer service and food quality standards
- Visits should be made on each day of the week to observe peak trading times and should include occasional late calls close to, or at, the businesses closing times.
- To contribute to the development and agreement of restaurant budgets and forecasts.
- To monitor restaurant revenues and costs against budget or forecast on a weekly basis and to instruct remedial action when required.
- To monitor, and ensure the accuracy of, financial information and to liaise with the Accounts Department to reconcile any problems.
- To deliver the profit and margins required by the area budget or forecast
Area Manager – Branded Restaurant & Bar Group – London to Cardiff
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to stuart@Corecruitment.com
Tweet us @COREcruitment