Operations Director - Venues and Catering
Operations Director – Venues and Catering
Salary: Up £120,000 plus an excellent bonus and equity potential
Location: London, covering national growth
We are excited to work with a leader in the field of Venues and Events Contract catering as they look to appoint a hands on and enthusiastic Operations Director / COO.
The position will support the Managing Director in driving strategy and growth plans as well as cultivating a strong market image and quality product offer.
The business aims to be the best provider of catering in the entertainment events and venues sector and is currently in the development and expansion phase.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Currently in an Operations Director/COO position with a venues/entertainment lead business, managing both national contracts as well as oversee all operations.
- Proven experience of overseeing and driving lasting growth in sales, expanding brand awareness and understanding of contracts and brand partnerships is essential
- A strong strategy leader who is equally as comfortable in a board room or a production kitchen!
- An individual to can inspire best practice, working with the Managing Director to deliver innovative solutions to iconic venue and businesses catering needs.
- Understanding of facilities, health and safety, programming & planning in a variety of unique environments would be ideal.
- A hands on a nurturing people leader who can drive retention, engage employees in career training and cultivate a great colleague community
- A financially savvy individual with proven experience in very high-volume revenue environments with tight cost control. Current company turnover is in excess of £300 million.
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to Hollie@Corecruitment.com
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren’t always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks’ time please assume you have not been successful. However, don’t hesitate to get in touch!