General Manager – Brighton Beach Club
Are you inspired by providing the very best service? Do you like fast paced, high quality establishments that keep you on your toes? Can you create quirky and memorable events from intimate weddings, to grand themed corporate parties?
If so, then The Brighton Beach Club is looking for a General Manager to join our team and lead, direct and be part of a truly unique business. We have a 300-cover restaurant which spans 2 beautiful floors and where every table has a truly splendid view, not one table is a dud! A General Manager who can deliver great quality with passion and fun is a must.
We require a real character that can create a wonderful place to work and visit. The successful General Manager needs to be able to inspire their team, educate them on all thing’s hospitality alongside a seasonal ever-changing fresh menu, encourage them to increase sales and work on building an exceptional reputation.
Brighton Beach Club is an extremely busy venue so being able to run a flawless service under pressure is a must, we want the team to be led by someone who is creating a special environment to work in.
Part of The City Pub Group, we are an independent Pub Company that believe in empowering and developing talented people to reach their full potential. So if you have a passion for working with quality fresh ingredients and developing exciting seasonal menus this could well be the challenge you’ve been waiting for!
We offer excellent benefits including company profit share, share options and bonuses, plus a whole lot more.
What’s in it for our General Manager:
- Progressive and collaborative working environment.
- Achievable Transparent Bonus Structure
- Performance related Share Options
- Training and development including the opportunity to become a ‘Mentor’ to our Academy Members
- Company-wide benefits including 50% off food and 20% off drink
- Additional benefits including Cycle to Work Scheme and Employee Assistance Programme
About our General Manager:
- Attention to detail in all aspects of the hospitality environment is a key to this person being successful. We want someone who is focused on driving standards in a high-pressure environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Commercially and Financially astute
- Creates a passionate and motivated work force
- Enjoys a fast paced and customer facing role
- A confident decision maker
- A big personality and fun-loving character
- In your element looking after customers
- You will be driving, planning and marketing events
Experience required: At least 2 years in a high-volume restaurant
The following skills would also be advantageous:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Proven track record of managing high volume and high-quality venues
- History of training and developing teams.
- Strong knowledge of developing businesses and controlling all financial aspects of the business as a whole
- Strong product knowledge
- Event experience in creating, hosting and coordinating unique events to make memorable memories for all guests.
- Operated by the award-winning vibrant and rapidly growing City Pub Group.
- Each one of our sites, much like our teams, is individual a unique and quirky personality!
- We believe in looking after our People just as well as we look after our customers.
Applicants must be passionate and take great pride in delivering unforgettable service and help us grow our good reputation further.
We look forward to hearing from you.