Chef de Partie - Pan Asian Tapas - £25,000
Chef de Partie – Pan Asian Tapas – £25,000
Location: Bank/The City
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated CDP to join the team at one of the City’s most exclusive restaurants.
This high-end restaurant is a favourite with City workers, providing outstanding hospitality and Pan-Asian inspired tapas to a discerning clientele. The restaurant is closed Sundays and Mondays, so you’ll get a fantastic work-life balance!
Their ideal Chef de Partie should:
- Have steady experience working at Demi Chef/Chef de Partie level within a fresh food restaurant environment
- Positive, motivated, “can do” attitude with a desire to learn
- Good knowledge of health & hygiene practices
- Not require prior knowledge of Asian cuisine
- Be able to start immediately!
In return, they are offering a competitive salary up to £25,000 as well as excellent work-life balance with a 48hr work week and any overtime you do is paid hourly! This really is a chance to expand your culinary skills with a fantastic restaurant group!
To apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on +44 207 790 2666 to discuss the role in further detail.
Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
Due to the high number of applicants we receive, sadly we cannot reply to everyone, therefore if you do not hear back from us within 5 days please assume you have been unsuccessful at this time.