Deputy Manager - Central Hampshire - up to £28,000 - Live In - Beautiful Country Pub
Deputy Manager – Central Hampshire – up to £28,000 – Live In - Beautiful Country Pub
My client has a very special portfolio of pubs; pubs that offer a high level of quality even in a high-volume environment. Definitely one of the most impressive pub companies in the South. A beautiful pub with loads of passing trade, creating some good trade and a strong build-up of regulars. If this sounds like, get in touch!
Must be able to drive!!!
Skills and Experience:
- Passionate for fresh food and ability to adapt to a changing menu
- Excellent people management skills
- Have experience in a fast-paced bar
- Strong understanding of seasonal and fluctuating trading
- Committed to training and developing a team
Perks and benefits:
- The chance to join a growing company & progress your career
- Up to £28,000 plus live in
- Opportunity work with a very experienced senior team!
- The chance to work with likeminded professionals
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to lukecotterell@Corecruitment.com
Tweet us @COREcruitment