Head Chef - Central London
Who will you be working for?
My client is looking for an exceptional Head Chef to head up this busy B&I Site. This contract is extremely demanding and high volume, looking after the staff restaurant you will be the Exec Chefs right hand.
What are we looking for?
You will be comfortable leading a kitchen and be a support to the Executive Head Chef. Your main responsibilities will be running the Staff Restaurant, this site holds up to 4000 staff at any one time and the role therefore needs someone who can run a tight ship, who is extremely organised and can keep calm under pressure. You will write menus and incorporate healthy/vegan options on the menu. Also, you must be comfortable with costings, GP% and due diligence and health and safety. This company like to have a positive calm environment and therefore some one of this demeanours will be successful.
- You will come from a B&I site / Retail / High Street Foodie Operation
- Experience in all due diligence, COSHH and Health & Safety
- Experience of managing large teams
- Experience in HIGH Volume
- Experience with delivering hospitality
- Can cope under pressure and have experience in working in demanding sites
- Craft Trained
- A passion for delivering excellent food and standards
- Excellent client relationships
- Bags of personality and a fantastic work ethic are essential
Does this sound like you?
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to sugandhi@Corecruitment.com
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren’t always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks time please assume you have not been successful. However, don’t hesitate to get int ouch!
Tweet us @COREcruitment