Head Chef - Pizza & Cider Tap Room - Bristol
7 days left
- Pub Chef
Head Chef – Pizza & Cider Tap Room - Bristol
One of Bristol’s most popular casual dining venues is now looking for an experienced Head Chef with a love of good food to lead their busy kitchen team.
This is the ideal role for a Head Chef (or an ambitious Sous Chef) with some branded experience who is comfortable working with wood fired pizza ovens within a high-volume bar environment.
They are offering a generous salary of up to £35,000 as well as the opportunity to grow and develop with an independent company who are only going to get bigger and bigger!
In addition to your culinary skills, the ideal candidate will also have the following:
- Steady experience working as Head Chef within a high-volume, fresh-food based restaurant
- Have excellent knowledge of health & hygiene policies
- Be confident in all aspects of kitchen management and following company procedures
- Excellent knowledge of food safety and food allergen training
- Excellent communication skills
- Work-life balance – contracted to 48hrs per week
If this sounds like the kind of role for you, don’t delay in sending in your CV to me today!
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH THE RIGHT TO LIVE AND WORK IN THE UK WILL BE CONSIDERED
Tweet us @COREcruitment
Apply for Head Chef - Pizza & Cider Tap Room - Bristol
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly