DRIVING CHEF DE PARTIE
1 day left
- Pub Chef
DRIVING CHEF DE PARTIE WANTED
Rock Recruitment are working with an award winning client looking for a Chef De Partie to join their team.
Our client has a number of plans for the next few years, making this an exciting time to join their company, including working towards gaining 2 *rosette status.
This is an excellent opportunity for an applicant who is serious about developing their skills and contributing to a committed team. Learning under a senior team who have had Michelin star training.
As the Chef De Partie you need to be able to:
* Run an area of the kitchen during a service
* Work up to 50 hours a week
* Experience working in a fresh food establishment
* Help with developing the kitchen further
* Due to location an ability to drive to work
In return you will receive:
* A share of tips and bonuses
* Training an development from a award winning team
* Free meal on shift
* 28 days holiday
* In house discounts
* Free gym member ship
Apply for DRIVING CHEF DE PARTIE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly