Assistant Manager - Gastro Pub
Assistant Manager - Gastro pub - £22k plus 6k tips
Our client is a well known small group of gastro pubs based in Surrey. They have 8 properties all of which are smart community pubs with a great range of beers and fresh food, where drinkers and eaters alike are looked after with the same friendly and professional service.
They serve delicious freshly prepared food all day every day, with quality, seasonal, well sourced ingredients freshly prepared for great flavour.
They are looking for an Assistant Manager for their Esher property.
The ideal Assistant Manager will have the following:
- Experience as a Supervisor or an Assistant Manager in a fresh food gastro pub or restaurant
- Want to learn and progress into management in a great environment
- Have a passion for offering great customer service and making people feel welcome
- Have own transport as these are not live in roles and you may be required to travel between properties
- If you have a love of food and drink and are passionate about hospitality this role is for you!
A great opportunity for an Assistant Manager to join a well known gastro pub with a great reputation. Call today or send a CV for more details.
In line with UK Immigration and Employment Law, only applicants eligible to live and work in the UK need apply. Proof of ID will be required in the form of a Passport, National ID Card or Birth Certificate.
We will try to contact all applicants where possible, however if you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have not been successful at this stage.