Assistant Manager - Gastro Pub
- Assistant Pub Manager
Assistant Manager - Gastro pub - £25k plus 6k tips (31k package)
Our client is a jewel of a pub and eating house in Berkshire. It is a spacious pub with a bright and unique design. A large bar plays host to the drinking crowd and with several large eating areas, there’s a bit of something for everyone. They can also hold corporate functions for up to 200, coupled with a large garden. The food is fresh and offers a great menu to suit everyone.
They are looking for an Assistant Manager for their property in Henley.
The ideal Assistant Manager will have the following:
- Experience as a Supervisor or an Assistant Manager in a fresh food gastro pub or restaurant
- Want to learn and progress into management in a great environment
- Have a passion for offering great customer service and making people feel welcome
- Have own transport as these are not live in roles and you may be required to travel between properties
- If you have a love of food and drink and are passionate about hospitality this role is for you!
A great opportunity for an Assistant Manager to join a well known gastro pub with a great reputation. Call today or send a CV for more details.
In line with UK Immigration and Employment Law, only applicants eligible to live and work in the UK need apply. Proof of ID will be required in the form of a Passport, National ID Card or Birth Certificate.
We will try to contact all applicants where possible, however if you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have not been successful at this stage.
Apply for Assistant Manager - Gastro Pub
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly