Deputy Manager - The Rose & Crown, Warwick
£26,000 to £30,000 basic, Tips and 2k bonus (which if reinvested earns you an extra £500)
Valued Managers equal Happy Managers……And we love Happy Managers.
Our most successful Deputy Managers are exceptional hosts, with bags full of energy and passion for the industry. They’re ambitious leaders and an inspiration to their team and peers.
We have a strong set of values and we’re looking for people who naturally live these every day, creating a positive culture based team spirit that delivers exceptional, consistent service.
Working for an award winning, independent, pub company, you’ll need to think fast on your feet, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and a hunger to be a General Manager in the future.
If you strive to Make Life Peachy every day for our Teams, Guests and Suppliers then we’d love to hear from you.
Rewards and Benefits
- Paid over time
- Partnership options and career development opportunities
- Fun and Professional work environment
- Fresh, seasonal, quality food offer
- Christmas day off
- Achievable work/life balance
- 70% off when you eat in any Peach Pub
- Quarterly Management training and inspiration days
- Peach Adventure Days, learning more about The Good Stuff we serve e.g. Jimmy Butlers Pigs, Scallop fishing, Laverstoke Mozzarella
- Performance related incentives
- Extra Holiday after 5 years
- Child Care Vouchers
- Invite to Peachfest, our annual Team party
- Generous Bonus as part of your package
Role Expectations – stuff to get excited about
- Love being on the floor, serving guests and developing relationships with your community
- Host it like a dinner party
- Ability to build an inspired, knowledgeable well trained team
- Pub Perfection achieved every day
- Ability to run the pub in the GM’s absence
- Have a thirst for knowledge and self-development
- Abundance of enthusiasm and knowledge for the industry
- Understanding of financial targets and invested in the overall success of the business
- Understand the values and live them every day
- Assist in Implementing improvements in your pub
- Enjoy working closely with the kitchen and Head Chef
We are proud because:
- We’ve won The Caterer’s ‘Best Employers in Hospitality’ 5 consecutive years voted for by our team
- Voted in the top 50 of the Times Top 100 Best Employers 3 consecutive years
- Numerous Acorn awards
- Winner of The Cateys
- The Peach Foundation – our charity (find out more on our website)
- We Make Life Peachy for our Teams, Guests and Suppliers