Junior Sous Chef - The Swan
Peach delivers a flexible work/life balance, exceptional training to ensure career progression and an inclusive, fun work environment.
You’ll love it here if you’re energetic, ambitious and honest, with bags of passion for the industry, and a team player that wants to learn it all.
We know you like creative input, so we’ll encourage you to get involved with ideas for our special’s boards, and your voice heard.
To us, you’re Peach head chefs of the future, so we’re dedicated to providing you with the right training from our talented senior team to ensure the development of your skills.
We have a strong set of values and we’re looking for that sparky someone who lives them every day.
Peach is an award winning, independent company with 19 individual pubs, in which the personality of each is determined by the team who run them every day.
Our chef teams are so important to the continued success of Peach, so if you enjoy Making Life Peachy for your Team, Guests and Suppliers, get in touch!
Rewards and Benefits
- Career development opportunities
- 48-hour, flexible working week
- Accommodation (pub specific)
- Christmas day off
- 40% off when you eat in any Peach Pub
- Exceptional in house and external training, including Peach Adventure Days Performance related incentives
- Child Care Vouchers
- Invite to Peachfest, our annual Team party
We are proud because:
- Top 50 in 3 consecutive years in The Times Top 100 Best Employers
- We’ve won The Caterer’s ‘Best Employers in Hospitality’ 5 consecutive years voted for by our team
- Numerous Acorn awards
- Winner of The Cateys
- The Peach Foundation – our charity (find out more on our website)