Pub Management - Couple or Individual
- All management aspects of our operation at Cromwells - food, beers, ales, wines and rooms
- Ensuring the smooth running of the day-to-day business, delivering the highest standards, with unrivaled levels of customer service, on a consistent basis.
- We are looking for real hands on foodies, who also have a genuine passion for beers, real ales and wines.
- Confident decision makers, who are in theirelement, looking after customers.
- Commercially and financially astute, with goodinnovative and entrepreneurial ideas.
- Able to manage, inspire and direct a happy team.
- A proven management record, in a similar food led, real ale, wine and accommodation environment.
- Must have a good hands-on approach, lead and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Hiring of and development of existing team members, rotas and performances.
- A knowledge of stock management incl. purchasing, supplier accounts & relations.
- Working with our in house accountant, reporting to the existing back office, sales and cost reporting (sales / GP & staff costs). Handle day to day cash banking and change requirements.
- Knowledge of accounting, EPOS and reservation systems required, but training will be given on our own in house systems.
- Full compliance with local authority relations, EHO liaison.
- Local marketing strategies & promotion of business with our own marketing person.
- A joint salary of £30,000-£40,000 with a fantastic bonus structure, accommodation and all food.
Job Type: Full-time