Job Title: Exec Chef
Salary: £50,000 - £75,000 (dependent on experience)
Who will you be working for?
An established hospitality and restaurant group with sites across London who pride themselves on offering unforgettable experiences fusing Americana influenced cuisine with music. BBQ and smoking techniques feature heavily on their menus, so you’ll need to have a keen interest with this style of cookery as well as being a master of building passionate and enthusiastic kitchen brigades.
What are we looking for?
An ambitious Exec or Group Chef with previous proven experience in building teams across a multi-site restaurant brand. Someone who is passionate about providing outstanding hospitality and great food, and who wants to share this passion with the rest of their teams. You’ll need to be comfortable with forming kitchen brigades, help train and develop your Head Chefs and come up with innovative menu items to keep one step ahead of the trends!
In a nutshell, we’re looking for:
- An Exec Chef who is confident in looking after 4 of their busiest venues in London (including their flagship branch!)
- An individual who has experience with BBQ/Americana food styles & cookery
- Experience with building kitchen teams within a branded environment
- Have unparalleled knowledge of all aspects of kitchen management
- Excellent communication skills
- Someone happy to travel as and when to help with exciting new openings outside of the capital!
Does this sound like you?
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to nicolaburgess@Corecruitment.com
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren’t always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks’ time please assume you have not been successful. However, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Tweet us @COREcruitment