Landlord wanted for a quintessentially British country inn based on the outskirts of Southampton
Are you business minded, energetic, organised and looking for a new challenge?
Rock Recruitment has started working with a rapidly growing company, who own a number of quintessential inns around the country. Each of the Inns have their own unique feel and a number of them have rosettes or other accolades.
This is a unique opportunity to put your stamp on the hospitality industry, grow and develop with an ever evolving company.
As the Landlord you will be in charge of the day to day running of the venue including in some cases a restaurant, hotel and events department.
Most of the venues are already established so, its a case of growing and developing on an already achieving establishment.
As the Landlord, you need to have:
- A business mind
- Previous experience as a general manager
- Drive and ambition to succeed
- The ability to drive sales within the bars, through developing new promotions and championing existing promotions.
- Knowledge of live music management is preferred but not essential
In return you will receive:
- Guidance and expertise in running a venue
- Live-in accommodation
- Great rates of pay
- A chance to work for a successful brand
- An opportunity to go on a senior management program if you wish
The pay for these positions are negotiable based upon experience.
Apply below today to find out more.
Rock Recruitment- We love food, we love people, we love hospitality!