Sous Chef - Live in
Our client is looking for a Sous Chef to strengthen their team and assist the head chef with the growth of the business.
To be the next Sous Chef you need to be able to demonstrate you can work on your own intuitive and have worked to a rosette standard or similar previously.
With the company growing, you will be able to grow as a chef, the company offer training a development programs to help you excel with them.
As the Sous Chef you will be expected to:
• Pays great attention to detail around food specification, cooking methods and the invoicing of goods we receive.
• Gets excited about using fresh, seasonal and local produce
• Has a passion and flair for cooking and can contribute to menu ideas
• Understands the importance of food margin control and has the skills to achieve it.
• Is proactive and always busy at work
• Is able to motivate and train junior members of the team
• Works well under pressure
• Is able to support the Head Chef and look after the kitchen properly in their absence
• Is able to communicate daily to the relevant departments
• Is able to adhere to company standards and procedures and can hit financial and management targets
In return you will receive:
- Career progression
- 28 days holiday
- A share of tips
- Accommodation if required
- Some meals provide
If you think you may be suitable for the position, please apply below.
Rock recruitment, we love food, we love people, we love hospitality.