Hotel, Deputy General Manager - Oxford - £45,000
Hotel, Deputy General Manager – Oxford - £45,000
Position: Deputy General Manager
Salary: up to £45,000
Experienced General Manager for awarding winning and charming boutique hotel in South Wales. A luxury working environment in a beautiful rural setting.
- Hold weekly meetings with Management team to set agenda monitoring progress
- Carry out all duties associated with front of house.
- Encourage good team working
- Continuously improve good communication and team working
- Carry out on call and duty management responsibilities
- Covers all shifts in all departments as and when required
- Provides cover for the General Manager
- Promoting and marketing the business
- Supervising maintenance, supplies, renovations and furnishings
- Dealing with contractors and suppliers
- Carry out inspections of property and service
- Corresponds with group and travel agents to answer special requests for room and rates
- Social media and marketing activities for the promotion of the Hotel
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to email@example.com
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren’t always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks’ time please assume you have not been successful. However, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Tweet us @COREcruitment