GENERAL MANAGER – The Moretown Belle
Would you like to work in a very busy restaurant & bar close to St Katharine’s Dock, London with an extensive food and drink offer, shows sport, has pool tables, darts boards and a fabulous large garden where you can have great input on the business and work with a growing company?
Due to natural progression within the team we are looking for a dedicated General Manager for this amazing property.
You would be joining a great company who have 3 other venues in London with plans for more openings in the near future, we now require an experienced Generak Manager to come and join a sport lead venue, specialising in great food and drinks, creating a great environment with a keen eye for attention to detail.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a smart, experienced manager, someone who has energy, enjoys training their team, sales building, has a knowledge of sport and vibrant personality. Creativity and energy is required in all aspects of day to day restaurant management, alongside building up a strong and productive team.
- Experienced within a lively restaurant /pub/bar environment – Sport orientated would be beneficial but not essential.
- Follow brand standards and food specs
- Local sales and marketing building, co-ordinating functions and corporate events
- Lead, build, train and develop the team in relation to company policies and procedures.
- Sound knowledge of Profit and Loss and Stock Management
- Customer service driven, understanding that a buzzy and spirited personality is key within this industry specifically this role.
Annual salary £40k+ (neg on experience)
Quarterly paid bonus
28 days paid holiday + 1 extra paid day to celebrate your birthday
Free meals on duty + additional discounts