ASSISTANT/DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER – Fitzrovia Belle Pub & Boutique Hotel
Would you like to work in a busy pub on Tottenham Court Road, London which shows sport, has 5 recently refurbished boutique hotel rooms and where you can have great input on the business and work with a growing company?
We are looking for a dedicated & experienced ASSISTANT / DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER for this established property.
You would be joining a great company who have other venues in London & more to open in the near future who now require someone who has experience as a General Manager to come and run a sport lead pub, specialising in great food and drinks, creating a great environment with a keen eye for attention to detail.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Manager with a minimum of 1 years experience. Someone who has energy, enjoys training their team, sales building, has a knowledge of sport and vibrant personality. Creativity and energy is required in all aspects of day to day pub management, alongside building up a strong and productive team.
- Experienced within a lively pub/bar industry (minimum 1 year) – Sport orientated would be beneficial.
- Assist managing hotel bookings and maintain hotel rooms to high standards
- Build, train and develop the team in relation to company policies and procedures.
- Understanding of budgets, profit and loss and stock /cellar management
- Customer service Driven, understanding that a buzzy and spirited personality is key within this industry specifically this role.
Annual salary £25-30k (neg on experience)
Quarterly paid bonus
28 days paid holiday + 1 extra paid day to celebrate your birthday
Free meals on duty + additional discounts