Bookings Manager – The Yard, Clapham Common
Hours: 30 per week
Venue: BRAND NEW OPENING!; THE YARD, 13-19 Old Town, Clapham Common
Experience: 1 year in a similar role
**NEW OPENING ALERT!!!!***
We are launching a new and exciting party venue in Clapham Old Town and are looking for hard-working and charismatic people to join our team.
The Yard will be a diverse and exciting asset to the already booming Clapham Common, featuring events, a regularly changing food offer, live music, screenings, sport and DJ’s. The management team have come from across the UK from leading clubs, bars, restaurants & festivals with years of experience in creating unmatchable events and atmospheres.
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Bookings Manager to support the General Manager with all their social media admin, networking events, creating ideas for nights/promotions and to help them manage the ever-growing customer communications. The ideal candidate will have experience as a co-ordinator and team player, someone who has their finger on the pulse at all times and who will help us maximise the full potential of this amazing new site.
Our Bookings Manager will need to be commercially minded, and keen build a wide customer base across South West London.
This is an interesting and unusual opportunity where, rest assured, every day will be different. We are open to discussing the possibility of flexible working during the working week up to a minimum of 30 hours.
Our perfect Bookings Manager will:
- Experience in the hospitality sector (bar, restaurant or events).
- Strong social media networking skills.
- A great networker.
- Good communication skills.
- Awareness of late-night venues, live music acts, DJ’s & street food stall holdings in London.
- Would suit someone closely involved in London’s music and events scene.
What’s in it for our Bookings Manager:
- An opportunity to join something from the very beginning!
- 50% off food and 20% off drinks across all of our sites for you and a friend!
- An extra day’s holiday for your birthday!
- Weekly sales related bonus scheme that enables you to earn an extra £1-£1.50 per hour!
- Team VIP access to our online Club Room which includes our Wellness Centre, discounts, offers and benefits
- £250-£500 referral bonus scheme for recommending someone to work with us
- Review rewards scheme
- Delicious team meals and bottomless hot drinks
- A somewhat spectacular annual staff party
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Tangible career pathways, huge learning and development opportunities
- Operated by the award-winning vibrant and rapidly growing City Pub Group.
- Each one of our sites, much like our teams, is individual a unique and quirky personality!
- We believe in looking after our People just as well as we look after our customers.
- Have a passion for developing people’s careers and promoting from within.
If this sounds like something you wish to know about further, please do not hesitate to get in touch and become a part of something that will become your challenge of 2019!
Jodie and The Yard Team!!