Kitchen Manager - GastroPub - £35,000
Head Chef/Kitchen Manager – Charming real-ale pub – Marlow £35,000
Salary: £35,000 (negotiable)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusastic Kitchen Manager to lead an established brigade at this beautifully restored country pub in the heart of Marlow.
This pub is part of a modern pub group who are passionate about their staff, the quality of their fresh food offering and the discerning clientele who visit their sites and spend their hard-earned pounds with them!
This site is about to undergo a big refurbishment, and the successful Kitchen Manager will be responsible in helping to overhaul the food menu, offering seasonal daily specials. There will also be a very big opportunity to work closely with their Head of Food to develop menus for other sites across the brand.
The ideal Kitchen Manager:
- Will be an ambitious and experienced Kitchen Manager/Head Chef interested in progressing their career
- Have previous experience working within a similar branded or gastro pub operation
- Be able to deliver excellent presentation of food and consistency
- Have fantastic communication skills
- Be able to recruit, train, and coach junior team members
- A strong understanding of food health & safety
In return you will be offered
- Generous salary of £35,000 (negotiable)
- Achievable bonus scheme
- 28 days holiday entitlement
- Discounts for yourself and family/friends to use across the brand
- Real opportunity to further your career in helping create menus for the brand across their new concept sites!
To apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on +44 207 790 2666 to discuss the role in further detail.
Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
Due to the high number of applicants we receive, sadly we cannot reply to everyone, therefore if you do not hear back from us within 5 days please assume you have been unsuccessful at this time.