Business Development Manager - Alcoholic Drinks
7 days left
- Sales & Marketing
- Premium Spirits Brands Company
- Dynamic, Fast Paced Environment
- Excellent salary & package
The Role: As Business Development Manager in the Scotland region, you will be responsible for managing and developing relationships with the company's biggest localised On Trade Customers. Liaising with buyers within HORECA accounts such as hotels, night clubs, pubs and restaurants; you will be responsible for the growth in distribution and retention of margin amongst your client base. Covering the Scottish market, you will be expected to meet your clients face to face and present to concepts to owners, Managers and Buyers on a daily basis.
The Company: This well established and fast growing operation is a strong performer within the distribution of alcoholic spirits in the UK. Representing the biggest brands in the market, this dynamic and ever developing business model is part way into a growth plan which will result in exciting career opportunities for their dynamic sales force. If you are a sales professional looking for the definitive role in your career, this business could very well be place to achieve your goal.
For this Business Development Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Knowledge of Spirits / Cocktails market
- A current or former bar manager with experience of spirits and cocktails OR external sales experience within the hospitality / on-trade sector
- Confident and resilient sales people with outstanding closing skills will do well here
Benefits of this Business Development Manager role:
- £27,000 - £35,000 Base Salary
- 20% Bonus
- Car Allowance, Laptop, Mobile, Healthcare, Pension, 24 Days Holidays
Location: Central Belt - Ideally West Side, but will look Edinburgh
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.