Job Title: Sous Chef
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 + live in + bonus + gratuities
Who will you be working for?
An award-winning countryside gastro pub set in contemporary settings that offers local craft ales and a fresh Modern British menu. This pub is part of an established pub group with sites across the South of England. They provide fantastic learning and development opportunities with all the support provided for you to succeed! In return for your hard work, you’ll be rewarded with a generous bonus scheme and share of the service charge.
What are we looking for?
A motivated Sous Chef or experienced Snr CDP ready for the next step, with a can-do attitude to help support the Head Chef in leading from the front to ensure company standards and procedures are followed and upheld always. Ideally, you’ll come from a gastro pub background, be passionate about food and excited to share this passion with the junior members of the team.
- Have previous Sous Chef experience (or be an experienced Snr CDP ready for the next step up) within a gastropub environment
- Be passionate about using fresh, local and seasonal produce
- Have excellent knowledge of food safety and food allergens
- Good knowledge of stock control, gps and all areas of kitchen management
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to start immediately
Does this sound like you?
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren’t always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks’ time please assume you have not been successful. However, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH THE RIGHT TO LIVE AND WORK IN THE UK WILL BE CONSIDERED
Tweet us @COREcruitment