Assistant Manager - Berkshire
Assistant Manager – £28,000 –Berkshire - Pub Group - LIVE IN
Position: Assistant Manager – LIVE IN AVAILABLE
Salary: Up to £28,000
An experienced Assistant Manager is required for a unique, cosy pub in Berkshire. You would be joining an established company that can offer great progression opportunity and live in accommodation. If you are an Assistant Manager that has a passion for Craft ales and fresh food, then this could be the right role for you!
The Role of an Assistant Manager!
- Stock management (Ordering, stock management, weekly stock take)
- Quality control (Regular food quality checks, ensuring consistency in food quality)
- Opening and closing procedures (Cashing out, banking, cleaning and closing checks
- Ensuring constant high quality of work by motivating the team and giving constructive feedback
- Working on a constant improvement of team training and ensuring the high quality of training for new employees (testing and graduating team members, giving them cross training)
The Benefits for an Assistant Manager!
- The chance to join a growing company
- The chance to be part of a fun-loving culture
- Competitive salary plus bonus
- An opportunity to grow and train develop others
Tweet us @COREcruitment