£30,000 + Bonus
Who will you be working for?
An award-winning pub group at their site in Norfolk. The site boasts the best in British hospitality with individuality, character and quirky charm which is the perfect setting for a laid-back yet distinctly memorable drinking and dining experience.
About the role:
A great opportunity for an experienced Head Chef looking for a new challenge where you can work with a talented brigade, cook fresh seasonal ingredients and have full autonomy over the kitchen.
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to lead a brigade from the front and train junior members of the team
- Assist the general manager in implementing and choosing new menus
- Ensure every meal that comes out of the kitchen is consistent and up to standard
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience of managing a small brigade
- Experience of working within a branded environment would be an advantage
Does this sound like you?
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to tawana@Corecruitment.com
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren’t always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks’ time please assume you have not been successful. However, don’t hesitate to get int ouch!
Tweet us @COREcruitment