Head Chef – The Roundhouse
Salary: Up to £31k per annum plus bonus
OTE/Bonus Potential: head chef quarterly bonus scheme
Location: Wandsworth/Clapham junction
Name of Site: The Roundhouse
Experience required 1 year
At The Roundhouse, our local, fresh and seasonal menu is looking for an exceptional Head Chef that wants to take things to the next level. For the right Head Chef this really could put your career on the map, and you’ll also be rewarded both financially and professionally.
The Roundhouse is a beautiful locals pub based in the heart of Wandsworth within walking distance of Clapham Junction station. We are focused on delivering the right menu to suit all our customers with full creative input from our Head chef and kitchen team. Our team is treated as family and we are looking for the right person to develop the kitchen in a nurturing and proactive way. So, if you’re looking for a friendly environment with great people then this is the place for you.
City Pub Group are an independent Pub Company that believe in empowering and developing talented people to reach their full potential. So if you have a passion for working with quality fresh ingredients and developing exciting seasonal menus this could well be the challenge you’ve been waiting for!
We offer excellent benefits including monthly paid Tronc, Share Options and Bonuses, plus a whole lot more.
What’s in it for our Head Chef:
- Progressive and collaborative working environment.
- Work with fresh ingredients and evolve interesting, quirky and seasonally changing menus.
- Achievable Transparent Bonus Structure.
- Performance related Share Options.
- Training and development including the opportunity to become a ‘Mentor’ to our Academy Members.
- Company-wide benefits including 50% off food and 20% off drink
- Additional benefits including Cycle to Work Scheme and Employee Assistance Programme
About our Head Chef:
- An enthusiastic, dynamic and qualified Head Chef who takes pride in what they do and is ready for a new challenge.
- A determined and hard-working chef that is able to collaborate with Senior Management on a thoughtful and well-structured menu.
- Proven track record of running a professional kitchen including managing budgeted GPs and *5 Food Hygiene.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience of building, motivating and developing teams to get the best results at all times.
The following skills would also make you really stand out:
- Menu development and costing experience.
- Proven track record of managing budgeted GP’s.
- History of training and developing teams.
- A background of dealing with volume and preparing fresh ingredients.
- Operated by the award-winning vibrant and rapidly growing City Pub Group.
- Each one of our sites, much like our teams, is individual unique and quirky personality!
- We believe in looking after our People just as well as we look after our customers.
Applicants must be passionate and take great pride in what they put on the plate and help us grow our good reputation further.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Sarah and Team