Head Chef – **New Opening**
Salary: Up to £35,000
OTE/Bonus Potential: Yes – TBC
Name of Site: To be confirmed – **Exciting New Opening**
Experience required: 2 year’s as a Head Chef
The City Pub Group are seeking a Head Chef for a brand new and hugely exciting New Opening, planned for November 2019!
Are you passionate about food & service? Are you a friendly, enthusiastic team player? Do you want a creative outlet for all those ideas and recipes that you long to share? Then we have the kitchen for you!
We design seasonal menus that use fresh ingredients and we’re looking for the right person to help us deliver them. Working across 2 recently installed kitchens with all the mod cons we want you to lead your team in the newest space that west London has to offer.
As well as cooking and prepping a level of kitchen management is expected and autonomy given. From stocktaking and ordering to staffing and working with budgets and maintaining a clean and efficient kitchen with all of the relevant paperwork to back it up.
This is a company that rewards your hard work and has in place a structure that will support you and help you to achieve your goals. This is a new site where you can really make your mark. If this sounds like the challenge you’ve been looking for, please get in touch!
What’s in it for our Head Chef:
- Progressive and collaborative working environment.
- Work with fresh ingredients and evolve interesting, quirky and seasonally changing menus.
- Achievable Transparent Bonus Structure.
- Employee Profit Share Scheme – paid out £750 in 2017.
- Performance related Share Options.
- Training and development including the opportunity to become a ‘Mentor’ to our Academy Members.
- Company-wide benefits including 50% off food and 20% off drink.
- Additional benefits including Cycle to Work Scheme and Employee Assistance Programme.
About our Head Chef:
- An enthusiastic, dynamic and qualified Head Chef who takes pride in what they do and is ready for a new challenge.
- A determined and hard-working chef that is able to collaborate with Senior Management on a thoughtful and well-structured menu.
- Proven track record of running a professional kitchen including managing budgeted GPs and *5 Food Hygiene.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience of building, motivating and developing teams to get the best results at all times.
The following skills would also be advantageous:
- Menu development and costing experience.
- Proven track record of managing budgeted GP’s.
- History of training and developing teams.
- A background of dealing with high volume and preparing fresh ingredients.
- Operated by the award-winning vibrant and rapidly growing City Pub Group.
- Each one of our sites, much like our teams, is individual a unique and quirky personality!
- We believe in looking after our People just as well as we look after our customers.
Applicants must be passionate and take great pride in what they put on the plate and help us grow our good reputation further.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Damiano, Vincent & Team