Kitchen Manager - Oxford
Kitchen Manager – Branded pub operator – Oxford
Location: Oxford City Centre
Salary: up to £28,000 + live in!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a friendly and enthusiastic Kitchen Manager to lead the kitchen team at this popular city centre pub based in the heart of Oxford.
This venue is part of a successful nationwide group who are passionate about their staff, the quality of their food offering and ensuring a warm welcome is provided to all their clientele. This venue is very down-to-earth, fun, friendly and a firm favourite for both locals and tourists alike!
The ideal Kitchen Manager:
- Will be an enthusiastic and motivated Kitchen Manager with a great “can do” attitude
- Have previous experience working within branded pub/bar venue
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to recruit, train, and coach junior team members
- A strong understanding of food health & safety, ideally with a good grasp of stock management
In return you will be offered
- Attractive salary up to £28,000
- Live in accommodation on site (Studio flat)!
- Achievable bonus scheme
- Work-life balance
- Discounts for yourself and family/friends to use across the brand
- Excellent career progression with a clear development program
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 7902666
Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
Due to the high number of applicants we receive, sadly we cannot reply to everyone, therefore if you do not hear back from us within 5 days please assume you have been unsuccessful at this time.