Kitchen Manager - Essex
Kitchen Manager – Friendly local pub – Essex
Salary: up to £25k
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a friendly and motivated Kitchen Manager to lead the kitchen team at this popular local pub, based in the heart of Billericay.
This venue is part of a successful nationwide group who are passionate about their staff, the quality of their food offering and the clientele who visit their sites and spend their hard-earned pounds with them!
The venue itself is very popular with the locals in the area with regular faces coming in everyday so you’ll definitely be made to feel like one of the family!
The ideal Kitchen Manager:
- Will be a friendly, experienced Kitchen Manager
- Have previous experience working within branded pub/bar venue
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to recruit, train, and coach junior team members
- A strong understanding of food health & safety, with a good grasp of stock management
In return you will be offered
- Competitive salary up to £25,000
- Achievable bonus scheme
- Work-life balance
- Discounts for yourself and family/friends to use across the brand
- Excellent career progression with a clear development program
This would be the ideal opportunity for an experienced and people focussed KM who is looking for a job in the local area and is keen to take on a little project in creating a fantastic kitchen team!
To apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on +44 207 790 2666 to discuss the role in further detail.
Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
Due to the high number of applicants we receive, sadly we cannot reply to everyone, therefore if you do not hear back from us within 5 days please assume you have been unsuccessful at this time.