Sous Chef - Private Members club
Sous Chef – Fine-dining brasserie & members club – £32,000
Location: Soho, London
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Sous Chef to help support the Head Chef at this historic Soho restaurant and private members’ club that has become quite an institution in the London restaurant scene.
This venue is both a private members’ club and a public restaurant that serves a seasonal, locally sourced British menu to a fine dining standard. In addition to the restaurant, the kitchen also caters to the private members’ lounge bar and highly popular private dining rooms which serve high-end, fine dining to private guests.
Their ideal Sous Chef should:
- Have recent senior kitchen experience within a high-end restaurant environment
- The ability to help lead a busy kitchen team
- Be a perfectionist, ensuring all dishes leave the pass perfect every time
- Be confident in all areas of kitchen management in addition to your culinary skills
- Excellent knowledge of health & hygiene practices, and able to train and coach junior members of staff
They are offering a competitive salary up to £32,000, and the opportunity to work at one of London’s most discerning restaurants under one the UK’s most celebrated Chefs!
To apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on +44 207 790 2666 to discuss the role in further detail.
Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
Due to the high number of applicants we receive, sadly we cannot reply to everyone, therefore if you do not hear back from us within 5 days please assume you have been unsuccessful at this time.