RESERVATION AGENT - Travel industry
RESERVATION AGENT – Travel industry
Role: Reservation Agent / Travel Agent
Salary: £20000 plus commission (un-capped)
This role will be suitable for someone who has existing work experience in sales or Reservations within the Tourism or Hotel industry.
Duties mainly consist of advising customers on services, offers and packages in order to help them book their travels plans. Processing all enquiries efficiently and accurately, whilst converting enquiries into sales to maximize revenue and occupancy.
To be successful, you must be fluent in English (spoken and written).
The reservation centre is opened Monday to Saturday. Work hours: 5 days /7 shifts pattern.
- Managing large amounts of calls in a timely manner (inbound and outbound)
- Maximize sales, through up-sellings, up-scaling and other tools.
- Ensure the highest level of customer service
- Contribute to the overall team productivity and sales development
- Optimisation of performance in accordance to own objectives (and budget)
- At least one year of experience in a call centre / sales position within Travel or Hospitality industry.
- Great communication skills (especially over the phone) and customer care skills
- Sunny personality with a clear and friendly telephone voice
- Ability to work under pressure and meet targets
- Self-motivated individual, persistent and demanding, open-minded, with an entrepreneurial spirit and will to be part of a team
- Excellente knowledge of the range of services and products, sales conditions, sales processes and Sales policy
- Have excellent computing skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
- Fluent in English
Interested in this great challenge? Contact Beatrice with your updated CV