Reception Manager - Branded Hotel in Basingstoke
5 days left
- Waiting Staff
Reception Manager – Branded Hotel in Basingstoke
This beautiful leisure property in Basingstoke is seeking a Reception Manager to lead a team of receptionists and guest service hosts.
Key position for the property, we are seeking an experienced individual which will take full responsibility over the department (financial and operational).
- Overseeing the day-to-day running of the reception desk
- Monitoring of customer satisfaction and improvement on service delivery
- Coaching and training the Reception team
- Supervising and controlling the banking, invoice queries and floats
- Dealing with reservation calls and queries.
- Control over the budget and costs, P&L and KPIs
- Currently be in a similar role within a 4* hotel
- Have working knowledge of Opera
- Have previous experience of leading a team
- Be well versed on the financial aspect of the position
- Have an excellent command of written and spoken English, combined with excellent communication skills
- Have an outgoing and positive attitude
Does this sound like you?
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply or send your cv to LARA DOS SANTOS – email@example.com
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren’t always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks’ time please assume you have not been successful. However, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Tweet us @COREcruitment
Apply for Reception Manager - Branded Hotel in Basingstoke
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly