Kitchen Manager - Essex
6 days left
- Pub Chef
Job Title: Kitchen Manager
Location: White City, London
Who will you be working for?
A high-volume casual dining concept based in White City that focusses on fresh, authentic Mexican cuisine.
What are we looking for?
A strong and confident Kitchen Manager who is passionate about hospitality and enjoys working in a customer facing environment. You’ll need to be able to keep a cool head under pressure and thrive in working in a demanding and fast-paced environment. As the leader of the kitchen team, you’ll be am ambassador to the brand, serving a delicious product you’ll be proud of!
- Be a Kitchen Manager with previous experience working within a fast-paced customer facing role
- Be confident in managing a team of 15 individuals by leading from the front
- Have a fantastic work ethic and able to work well under pressure
- Have excellent knowledge of health & hygiene practices
- Possess great communication skills and be able to motivate your team to get the best out of them!
Does this sound like you?
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren’t always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks’ time please assume you have not been successful. However, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH THE RIGHT TO LIVE AND WORK IN THE UK WILL BE CONSIDERED
Tweet us @COREcruitment
Apply for Kitchen Manager - Essex
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly