Sous Chef £35,000
Sous Chef – High-End Gastro Pub – £35,000
Location: North London
Salary: up to £35,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a motivated Sous Chef to support the Head Chef at this fresh-food led independent gastro pub in North London.
This restaurant/gastro pub prides themselves on providing a welcoming atmosphere that oozes character and charm whilst serving daily changing menus based on Modern British/Modern European cuisines.
All the ingredients are of higher welfare and locally sourced wherever possible, plus there is an opportunity to learn how to cure and smoke meats on site for their charcuterie boards.
Their ideal Sous Chef should:
- Have recent senior kitchen experience within a high-end kitchen environment
- Positive, approachable “can do” attitude with a desire to learn
- The ability to lead a busy kitchen team
- Be a perfectionist, ensuring all dishes leave the pass perfect every time
- Excellent knowledge of health & hygiene practices, and able to train and coach junior members of staff
- Strong decision making and organisational skills
They are offering a competitive salary up to £35,000 dependent on experience, a fantastic working environment, and the opportunity to develop your butchery and meat curing skills at one of London’s favourite neighbourhood gastropub restaurants.
To apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on +44 207 790 2666 to discuss the role in further detail.
Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
Due to the high number of applicants we receive, sadly we cannot reply to everyone, therefore if you do not hear back from us within 5 days please assume you have been unsuccessful at this time.