General Manager - Exciting Cocktail Bar group
Reception Manager – luxury Members Club - London
Role: Reception Manager
We are currently looking for a Reception Manager from a luxury background for a beautiful members club in Mayfair.
- To be responsible and accountable for the reception team
- Ensuring the smooth running of all areas and operations of reception.
- Encouraging and motivating their team to achieve the highest level of service for the members
- Be supportive of the business as a whole furthering the business in any way they can.
- Understand who the customers are, their expectations and needs; to establish and maintain relationship and rapport through service and over the years.
- To seek and action customer feedback at all opportunities;
- Desire to resolve and learn from comments and complaints
- To implement and train all employees to meet the Company’s standards, monitor and thrive for continuous improvement.
- To act as a role model and ambassador for the brand.
- Endeavour to lead by example in all areas of the role.
- To ensure that all Reception logbooks and checklists are updated daily and signed
Interested in this great challenge? Contact Jacob@corecruitment.com with your updated CV
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren’t always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks’ time please assume you have not been successful. However, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Tweet us @COREcruitment
The Head Receptionist is required to have a pro-active mentality, encouraging and motivating their team to achieve the highest level of service for the Members and their guests. The Head Receptionist should also be supportive of the business as a whole furthering the business in any way they can.