3 days left
- Pub General Manager
Location: London / South West London
I am working very closely with a breaking through food concept that are on the look out for a superstar General Manager! This brand operates 4 sites in London with plenty of growth plans. The brand is on a mission to attract customer who traditionally do not use take away, with a fantastic gourmet offer and excellent customer service these guys really do have something to shout about.
Ideally you will have delivery experience!
The benefits of the General Manager!
Gourmet restaurant quality food
Speedily and conveniently delivered hot to the home
Excellent customer service
Classy and sophisticated brand
- A chance to grow with a developing company.
The General Manager role!
- Taking responsibility for the business performance of the restaurant;
- Analyzing and planning restaurant sales levels and profitability;
- Organizing local marketing activities, such as promotional events, online promotions and discount schemes;
- Preparing reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food control and sales;
- Working with other managers of the company, creating and executing plans for department sales, profit and staff development;
- Setting budgets and/or agreeing them with senior management;
- Purchasing consumable supplies for the unit including food and packaging, from approved suppliers;
- Supervise security of operation including cash, stock, equipment and employees’ personal belongings;
- Ensuring staff appraisals result in personal progression plans for team members looking to progress within the company;
- Training new staff and cross training experienced staff;
If you are keen to have a chat about this exciting opportunity, then please contact Sonny!
Apply for General Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly