Job Title: Head Chef
Salary: £36,000 - £40,000
Who will you be working for?
A popular, community led dining room and hotel based close to Ascot. Part of a small but highly successful, high end pub group, you’ll be cooking with fresh, seasonal produce inspired by modern British cuisine to a fine dining standard.
What are we looking for?
A motivated and experienced Head Chef who can lead this busy brigade. An individual who is currently working as a Head Chef within a busy high-end gastro pub or fine dining restaurant. Ideally, you’ll be confident in cooking to an AA rosette standard, be passionate about using great produce and developing seasonal menus using locally sourced ingredients.
- Currently be a Head Chef within a fine dining or high-end gastro pub environment
- Be passionate about using fresh, seasonal ingredients
- Have excellent knowledge of food safety and allergens
- Have excellent knowledge of health & hygiene practices, and able to train and coach junior members of staff
- Fantastic communication skills
Does this sound like you?
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to email@example.com
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren’t always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks’ time please assume you have not been successful. However, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH THE RIGHT TO LIVE AND WORK IN THE UK WILL BE CONSIDERED
Tweet us @COREcruitment