Sous Chef - Events Catering
Sous Chef – Events Catering
If you want to work for an Award-Winning Contract Caterer this may be the right time to think about a move. We are recruiting for a passionate foodie who works well under pressure and can develop a team.
The Role –
This is a great opportunity to join an award-winning contract caterer. My client is looking to recruit a Sous Chef to support the Head Chef manage a team of chefs along with Kitchen porters to deliver excellent food at this fantastic Stadium Venue.
My client works with huge numbers in very a fast-paced environment. Rooms range for 150 covers to over a 1000 so you need comfortable working in busy kitchens coving the numbers.
You need to be enthusiastic, passionate about great food and able to work under pressure. It’s essential you are craft trained and have a multitude of experience from working lunches through to fine dining/silver service standards.
Ideally, you need to have experience within stadiums or events and used to working with big numbers.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Proactive management of kitchen teams.
- Responsible for recruiting, supporting, training and people development to deliver an efficient, high quality service.
- Accountable for ensuring ongoing team communications, including building internal and external relationships, management reporting and client liaison to enable operational excellence.
- Accountable for maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within budget.
- Accountable for innovative menu planning with the Catering Manager and design of food service within specified budgets ensuring high standard of food presentation and portion/quality control.
- Accountable for creating a platform for financial growth through cost control and culinary excellence.
- Accountable for COSHH, Food Safety, H&S, legal regulations, environmental policies and duty of care to customers and colleagues.
Does this sound like you?
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your CV to Taj@Corecruitment.com
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren’t always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks’ time please assume you have not been successful. However, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Apply for Sous Chef - Events Catering
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly