Thatchers Cider Field Sales Executive - Devon
Thatchers Cider Company
As one of the top cider making businesses in the world, we’re proud of what we’ve achieved, and we’re even more excited about our plans for the future. We’ve experienced tremendous growth through industry leading levels of investment in marketing, people development, innovative technology and world class cider mill machinery. As fourth generation family cider makers, founded in 1904, we are very proud of our Somerset roots.
The Thatchers team is action orientated, adaptable and resourceful with high levels of resilience making us able to compete in an exciting yet competitive market place. We work hard and, together, we achieve great things. We have a desire to learn, a thirst for knowledge, and a passion for quality cider that customers can enjoy across the world.
Training & Development
As a family run business our sales training and development program is tailored to you as an individual, at the start of this journey we will review your skills and ambitions to create an individual training plan that meets your needs. Our commitment to you will be an industry leading sales qualification, skills development tools and a range of business seminars and networking opportunities that will give you an insight into our industry and business.
OVERALL PURPOSE: To manage and grow brand presence and awareness in a defined territory through increasing the distribution and availability of Thatchers Cider brands
Key Accountabilities / Duties:
- Identify new opportunities to increase product distribution, through additional installs, facings or listings within your territory.
- Maintain a calls per day average, through effective journey planning.
- Deliver customer/consumer experiences through Tours, Tastings, events, product placement (availability & visibility) and POS support.
- Create and build excellent working relationships across your customer base.
- Use the company CRM system to log all activity and produce sales information