Head Chef - Independent Cafe
Job Title: Head Chef
Location: North London
Who will you be working for?
An independent café and private catering business based in North London who has a loyal, local community trade. They pride themselves on cooking great food, using fresh and seasonal produce whilst offering a specials menu that changes on a daily basis. Open only for breakfast and lunch, you’ll have most evenings free!
What are we looking for?
A motivated and experienced Head Chef who can lead this small and friendly brigade. An individual who loves working with fresh, seasonal ingredients and who wants to get creative in developing daily specials that suit the demographic of the local area. You’ll need to be able to work well under pressure but have fantastic attention to detail whilst being “hands on” at all times.
- Be an experienced Head Chef ideally with experience working within a fast paced, independent kitchen environment
- Be passionate about using fresh, seasonal ingredients and confident in developing menus
- Have a fantastic work ethic and able to work well under pressure
- Have excellent knowledge of health & hygiene practices, and able to train and coach junior members of staff
- Must be available to work day time hours from 7am until 6pm, including weekends.
Does this sound like you?
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren’t always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks’ time please assume you have not been successful. However, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH THE RIGHT TO LIVE AND WORK IN THE UK WILL BE CONSIDERED
Tweet us @COREcruitment
Apply for Head Chef - Independent Cafe
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly