Food & Beverage Manager
Rock Recruitment are working with a beautiful Restaurant and Spa on the outskirts of Brighton
Our client is currently looking for a Food and Beverage Manager.
This is a great opportunity to join an reputable business, having accolades both for its Spa and Restaurant.
As the Food and Beverage manager you will be expected to:
- Manage and co-ordinate all activities within Food & Beverage according to agreed standards and direction from the F&B Ops Manager.
- Visibly and physically lead by example, ensuring the smooth management and operation of all aspects of the Food & Beverage department by implementing and training agreed Policies and Standards.
- Coach, train, retain and develop an experienced and effective Food & Beverage team, who in turn will train and develop their Food & Beverage team beneath them.
- Ensure the provision of exceptional guest service at all times, showing great attention to detail, exceeding expectations and maintaining a calm, professional environment at all times.
- Positively contribute as a member of the Head of Departments team.
- Ensure the highest level of profitability at all times.
- Demonstrate and embellish the team cultural values at all times
- Liaise with the events team regarding any up and coming events at the venues, ensuring all aspects of the F and B is fully prepared.
- Help with the recruitment of all F and B staff
- Work collaboratively with all other areas of the business including Marketing and Finance.
- The suitable candidate will have at least 2 years experience at management level
- Ideally you will hold a personal licence, although this is not essential
In return you will receive:
- Career development
- A bonus scheme based on performance
- Use of the gym and spa
If you are interested in the above position please apply below.
Rock Recruitment, we love food, we love people, we love hospitality.
Apply for Food & Beverage Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly