Deputy Manager - Mill at Elstead
MILL AT ELSTEAD
A vast country pub, The Mill at Elstead occupies a great spot on the banks of the River Wey. The location is peaceful but the pub itself can get busy - the Sunday lunch and riverside garden are particularly popular.
What we can offer you;
- Enjoy the fast-paced fun of pub life
- Learn new skills to enhance your career with our industry leading training and development.
- Belong to a supportive, close-knit team
- Benefit from a competitive salary and great discounts including 20% in all Fuller's pubs and heavily discounted stays in our hotels.
- We will reward you every time you introduce a friend to the Fuller’s family who successfully passes their probation.
- A great benefits package including enhanced sick pay.
One of Surrey's best country pubs, the unique converted mill at Elstead is steeped in history and surrounded with beauty. Comedown to The Mill today to enjoy, freshly cooked food and drink in blissful surroundings, while watching the swans and ducks swim by on the River Wey.
What We Can Offer You:
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Weekly pay
- Enhanced sick policy
- NEST pension scheme
- Access to our Reward Gateway which offers discounts/cashback on high street stores, cheap cinema tickets and more
- Discounts at our pubs and hotels
- Industry leading training and development to enhance your career
Could you be the key to real team spirit?
We are looking for a Deputy Manager who is a confident and capable leader, who will relish the responsibility of running the pub. As you will be in the heart of the action in both motivating and supporting the bar team as well as creating a special atmosphere for customers, you will be a great communicator and have strong decision-makingand organisation skills.
The great thing about Fuller’s is that we hire on the basis of potential, more than on previous experience, as it’s the personalities in our pubs that make the difference. You’ll need to take ownership of problems, and you’ll live by a mantra of ‘always doing the right thing’ – even if it occasionally means bending the rules.
You will be working alongside the General Manager to ensure the success of the pub and simultaneously learn the skills behind running a business. With Fuller’s support, this puts you on the road to progressing your career further into a General Manager role.