Sales and Events Manager - Swan Hotel Staines
- Sales & Marketing
SWAN HOTEL STAINES
The Swan is a busy, traditional pub on the banks of the river. It's a home-from-home for many a regular, but also attracts a steady stream of tourists thanks to its 11 bedrooms.
What we can offer you;
- Enjoy the fast-paced fun of pub life
- Learn new skills to enhance your career with our industry leading training and development.
- Belong to a supportive, close-knit team
- Benefit from a competitive salary and great discounts including 20% in all Fuller's pubs and heavily discounted stays in our hotels.
- We will reward you every time you introduce a friend to the Fuller’s family who successfully passes their probation.
- A great benefits package including enhanced sick pay.
As a Sales and Events Manager you will be responsible for the delivery of a pre-booked sales strategy and targets.
The ideal candidate will be sales orientated, with proven networking experience and ability to proactively promote our unique venue to maximise revenue. You will bring superb communication skills and be in tune with inspiring customers and delivering to their needs. You will be organised, have exceptional attention to detail and the desire to go the extra mile for our customers. Time management in this multi-faceted role is also key, within our busy, high energy business!
The main objectives for this role are:
- Delivery of pre-booked sales targets
- Providing excellent customer service both in person and via email/phone
- Maximizing pre-booked revenue via proactive activity
- Managing Collins booking system
- Managing all Social media platforms
- Liaising with house and central team to ensure consistency in delivering events
- Gain understanding of local market (potential clients and competitors)
- Attending monthly sales meetings and company training sessions as required
The successful candidate can expect to receive:
- A competitive salary
- 28 days holiday each year
- In house based incentives
- 15% Discount at others Fuller's pubs and Stable restaurants
- Excellent training and development opportunities within both the venue and the company
Please understand we will also need proof of your right to work in the UK.