Head Chef - Pavilion End
- Pub Chef
PAVILION END - KITCHEN
The Pavilion End is a sports pub near St Paul's, attracting a loyal crowd of city workers with its multiple TV screens. Lunchtimes and evenings are both busy here, while at weekends the pub often plays host to private functions.
What we can offer you;
- Enjoy the fast-paced fun of pub life
- Learn new skills to enhance your career with our industry leading training and development.
- Belong to a supportive, close-knit team
- Benefit from a competitive salary and great discounts including 20% in all Fuller's pubs and heavily discounted stays in our hotels.
- We will reward you every time you introduce a friend to the Fuller’s family who successfully passes their probation.
- A great benefits package including enhanced sick pay.
Could you lead the team through successful service?
As our new Head Chef, you’ll lead our kitchen team in the delivery & execution of fabulous, fresh dishes – using your culinary skills to give customers a great food offer that matches their environment.
You’ll be working with seasonal, local and regional ingredients within a company that really understands the importance of getting food right.
- Work for a company that shares your passion for food
- Benefit from a competitive salary and great discounts including 20% off in all Fuller's pubs!
- Enjoy the opportunity to lead the kitchen whilst developing your skills
- Comprehensive training in all aspects; stock, financials, employment law & leadership
Being Head Chef is a real challenge, so you can count on the full support of a team of Executive Chefs to help you develop your skills and progress your career.
You’ll need to be hands on in all areas of the kitchen as well as possessing good cooking skills. You’ll also be a great communicator, calm under pressure, and you’ll be driven by delivering good quality, fresh food.
But most importantly, you’ll show real passion for fresh food. At Fuller’s, we’re determined to do pub food exeptionally –this is your chance to be part of something unique.
- You should have great leadership skills
- You’ll thrive on the fast pace of the kitchen
- You’ll set yourself and others the very highest standards
Please understand that we will need proof of your right to work in the UK.