- Pub Chef
Thrive working within a team?
Have a passion for cooking?
We have a position for you!
Second Chef Opportunity at the Talbot Hotel
A little bit about the Talbot Hotel…
Situated in the Market town of Ledbury this characterful hotel in a handsome 16th-century black-and-white coaching inn is just off Ledbury’s high street. The extensive menu on offer, supports local food growers where possible. The traditional comfort and service with great food, wines and heritage casks ales makes the Talbot a very unique hotel.
We wish to recruit an experienced Second Chef who is highly motivated and demonstrates drive, enthusiasm and commitment to continuing to build a career in the hospitality industry.
As a Second Chef of this exciting operation, you will support the Head Chef to:
- Lead the kitchen in delivering an outstanding level of service
- Manage budgets and GP in keeping with the set targets
- Ensure the highest level of compliance regarding Health & Safety regulations
- Develop, drive and inspire the kitchen team
- Manage and maintain an excellent stock control and wastage records
Flexibility regarding working days and hours is a key requirement.
If you are interested in this exciting new challenge, please contact Andy, on 01531 632963 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a brief covering letter.
A job description is available for this role.